The Doctoral Club of the Bitartez Group aims to create a network in which relationships are established both between predoctoral researchers (as well as recent PhDs) and between thesis supervisors. It will be a participatory meeting place where thesis projects in progress will be presented. In this way, the aim is to highlight the role of the predoctoral and recent doctoral staff, and that the rest of the members of the Bitartez Group can know what is being worked on.
This project will be developed through periodic sessions in which different predoctoral researchers as well as recent PhDs will present their work and share their experience with others.
In this way, it will be possible to learn about
- Aspects that have been more complicated
- Methodologies that have been applied
- Synergies between projects…
In short, each meeting will allow to discover the most neglected points in the daily work of a research and will try to serve as help and support to all the people who are immersed in a project of this type.
The meetings will be organized every three months and will last between an hour and an hour and a half, according to the following schedule:
- Presentation of the first project
- Debate/sharing of the first project
- Presentation of second project
- Debate/sharing of the second project
- Open space for doubts, suggestions…